The Grifton Police Department will adhere to its core values and fulfill its mission by establishing and working towards accomplishing the goals set forth.
- Enhancing the quality of life for all citizens by reducing criminal activity and the conditions that foster crime and the fear of crime;
- Zero Tolerance Policy on drug and alcohol violations;
- Improving school safety;
- Improving community trust, interaction, involvement, and accountability;
- Enhancing roadway safety through proactive traffic enforcement initiatives;
- Enhancing agency efficiency and effectiveness;
- Provide a work environment that attracts and retains a diverse group of quality personnel,
- Reward excellence, and enhance the skills of and opportunities for all personnel.